iMuscle HULKED SARMs combo series, nu te koop in Nederland!
If you want to transform your body for a month and add a monstrous amount of muscle mass, then iMuscle HULKED is the right choice!
The dose of each capsule contains...
- Ibutamoren MK 677 / 10mg - One of the most used SARM supplements for sports with high-intensity levels.
- Ostarine MK 2866 / 15mg - The absolute favourite for gaining stable levels of strength, pure muscle mass, and recovery and prevention of injuries.
- Testolone RAD 140 / 10mg - Amazing improvements in protein synthesis, strength, and new muscle tissue build – up.
- Tadalafil Cialis / 7.5mg - Astonishing pumping, improved blood circulation, and protruding veins.
Positive qualities of iMuscle HULKED combo SARM
iMuscle HULKED is created for massive muscle mass build-up for a short amount of time. You are going to find your inner beast, and you are not only going to feel like that, but you are also going to look like one!
The main positive effects are:
- Fast efficiency, visually noticeable changes after 2 – 3 days;
- Improvement in the strength and protein synthesis of the body;
- Improvement in the recovery process;
- Incomparable muscle pumping;
- 90 times more anabolic than the testosterone;
- Does not turn into estrogen;
- Helps with an intense weightlifting.
How to use iMuscle HULKED?
What can you use iMuscle HULKED SARM combo for, how long can you take it, what dosage is acceptable, and what to expect-these are the things you are going to find out below...
A shorter cycle followed by a break is more efficient than a longer one. This is even more important for iMuscle HULKED because it contains two high androgen SARM supplements which are rapidly transferred to the receptors.
The best cycle with iMuscle HULKED is 4 weeks and must not be longer than 6 weeks.
You can register in our SARM forum, where you can quickly receive an answer to your questions from real customers who have tried iMuscle MACHINE or individual SARMs in this combination.
How to take it and what is the dosage?
The dosage of iMuscle HULKED is 2 capsules for men (it is not recommended for women)
iMuslce HULKED contains Ibutamoren, which makes it perfect for morning and evening (1-2 hours before bedtime) dosage. That way, you are going to increase the growth of hormone production.
On the days off, the dosage stays the same.
What can you stack the iMuscle HULKED combo with?
These are the separate SARM supplements that could be used with HULKED combo for:
- Higher endurance and fat burning
You can combine it with 10mg SR90009 Stenabolic, once a day.
And/or Cardarine GW501516 , 45 minutes before a training session.
What to expect after taking iMuscle HULKED?
You can visually gain between 4 and 6kg of muscle mass after the full 6 weeks cycle.
80% of the results will stay. The remaining 20% is thanks to the glycogen accumulation in the muscle fibres. That pumped look of the muscles is expected to fade away because the muscles' glycogen levels will decrease.
You are going to increase your strength with 40% up to 50%, and the recovery process after the training session will be three times shorter than usual.
Reviews in our ‘LIVE’ SARM FORUM
For opinions and reviews regarding the effects of SARMs and their combinations, you can read our article about the first UK SARM FORUM, or you can directly VISIT IT.
iMuscle HULKED requires 2-3 weeks post-cycle therapy. Look at the options below and read in detail about the post-cycle therapy.
- Vitamin D3– between 2500 and 5000 iu per day
- Zink – 30mg per day
Find out more about the SARMs post-cycle therapy and check out our offers.
SARMS INDEPENDENT PURITY AND QUALITY TEST
We test every individual product batch in an independent European lab. Testing is mainly done for financial reasons and customer safety.
In other words we want to make sure we are receiving the correct raw materials and you are paying for the actual SARM product listed on our website.
Please find enclosed the following tests:
- Cardarine GW-501516
- Ostarine MK-2866
- Stenabolic SR-9009
- Andarine S4
- Ibutamoren MK-677
- Ligandrol LGD-4033
- Testolone RAD-140